Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A new start!

Well it has been a long time since I have posted. Honestly forgot I had a blog at all. Now lets see what has happened?

OpenLife was a bomb, none of there promises were met. Having our payments recognised were a hassle, and upon our leaving though told how to redeem our credits for USD they failed to follow through. The failure OpenLife was not a total loss as it helped us gain a friendship with Effie Emmons of Effie's Designs, who makes great Gothic and Castle furniture.

Now we have been back in SecondLife for some time working on things. My partner and I have now been partnered well over 2 years. This is practically a lifetime is seems in SecondLife but all is good. My partner Noxluna is working towards her own furniture line in Second Life. The Moody Dragon has be rebuilt from the ground up. It's bigger and better, and we are working on taking it to the next level. We are working on a web presence for The Moody Dragon as well and if it works out will likely have one for her furniture line when it finally launches.

We have also been watching another grid called InWorldz for the last 8 months, it is showing all the signs of being very promising. Everything they claim works does in fact work as they claim. What issues we have had were fixed in short order within 24hours. By and large our experiences have been very positive with InWorlds and so not long ago made the tentitive move to set down roots in their starter community, an idea borrowed from SecondLife and improved by the founders of InWorlds. If all things continue going well, we may just scale back our holdings in SecondLife and establish a larger presence in InWorldz. I may post some snapshots of our InWorldz home a later time.

I guess that is all for now. Will end with a couple of quick snapshots I have taken of the new Moody Dragon.




1 comment:

Effie said...

Seeing a great friend make a comment like that about me just warms my heart. There is always a silver lining in a disaster. Having you two in my life made it worth while.

*hugs*