Tuesday, January 4, 2011

We have spies! And bitten by horse flies!

Well the title may be a little over dramatic, but it has become increasingly apparent that other venue owners are checking out The Moody Dragon. It's not known, at least yet if they are checking out the competition or simply looking for a home away from their venue. Either way they are not going unnoticed, and I am reading the profiles of new visitors. Am I worried? Surely not, they can not steal what makes The Moody Dragon what it is.

I had so thought of starting this paragraph off with a cheesy quote. On the other hand I have come to find horse back riding in Second Life quite enjoyable, seeing the sights from high atop my trusty steed. A Black Clyde from AKK Ranch I named Darkness with a saddle and bridle set from Swampbottoms Creations Barn. As fun as exploring is I am finding a lack of expansive areas for riding Aero Pines Park is perhaps one of the best I have found so far being spread across roughly 10 regions of roads and trails. My sweetie and I, she rides a smaller and older AKK Black Clydesdale, have also explored the trails of Wolf Mountain Ski Resort, though for the most part it is simply one large loop spread across a smaller area of only 4 regions. I would really like to see the likes of AKK, Swampbottem and Aero Pines in Inworldz soon.

Speaking of my sweetheart, we should think about planning our celebration soon. I think we are so happy just being together we forget. Some may find it strange how one can love so dearly over such a great distance, but when you present your true self to another and they to you, it is not so far fetched.

No comments: